Monday, November 05, 2007



First Christmas card this year. I think I'm going to make a couple different ones that way I don't feel all boxed in to one style and so I won't have to make them in assembly line fashion. That's work-ish, not fun-ish. This is also my first time using my Cuttlebug. Love it. I got a hot deal on it at Michael's. 50% off and some other such coupon. left work early not feeling well and went to my moms. Baby bro had a video he wanted me to see online. I forget the name of the site right now but it was a video about religions and how they're all a crock and the population is really worshipping the sun. Not a God. Of course this scares the hell out of me because of my panic-inducing fear of death. But it's extremely interesting. Once I've seen the whole video and researched/compared a few things I will post a link (don't know why, no one knows this blog even exists but still).

Oops- take that back, Mikey and my mom know. But I doubt they'll ever bother to come have a gander since I talk to them pretty often.

No comments: