Monday, December 03, 2007


Starbucks

mmm.....I could live in a Starbucks. Comfy chairs, wi-fi, good music and food (not that you need food with all the wonderful drinks to be had). Okay so here are my fave drinks:

#1. The pumpkin spice frappuccino. Always available yet only on the menu seasonally. Delish. 10 stars out 5. Seriously.
#2. The caramel macchiato. My first Starbucks obsession. Ever the loyal macchiato lover, this is the first year I've branched out to another hot drink. Leading me to..
#3. The raspberry white chocolate mocha. Someone stop me with this one. It's made me break the "starbucks twice a week only" rule. Once. Well, maybe twice. Okay, maybe a few more times than I'd like to admit, but it's good okay?

Anyway, get thee to a Starbucks and feast your lips on one of these bad boys.

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

LOL, you will also find a long starbucks post on my blog. I call mine Ginger-Crack Latte, I get one everyday for about four months (or until they run out of syrup) starting thanksgiving and going until the barista refers to me as "you back again!?!"