Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Deals At Kroger

I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog!!! I'm going to start posting again. Beauty stuff, book stuff, baby stuff- I promise.... (you- my one reader-should appreciate it lol)

If you didn't know it already, I'm a cheap bitch ;) If I can avoid paying retail I'm all over it. Well little lovelies, there are some pretty good beauty bargains at Kroger this week if you have one near you.

Before I get into the deals I used coupons on, let me just tell ya about this sweet find because I know some of ya aren't couponers and all the crap below this will be totally confusing. L'oreal Skin Genesis (new moisturizer that is all the rage on the beauty blogs/forums) was closeout for $8.28. Kroger's probably not the first place you'd think to shop for items like that- so that's probably why it was a closeout. I did actually have a $1 off coupon, but even at $8.28 this is a steal! Kroger's regular price is $21.69! CVS and Target are a little cheaper at around $19 but for $8??? Holy guacomole that's a good deal people. Get you some.

Okay, onto the coupon deals. I totally prefer Tigi Bed Head or Matrix products for my hair- they just do something for me. However, being that Dh is currently unemployed and the magazine is just starting to shape up- I have to be cheap and get drugstore brands. So back to Kroger- they're doing this buy 3 participating items get $3 off your order- here's what I got

3 Secret Deoderant $2.57ea
- $3 from promotion above
- $3 from $1 coupons that came out last Sunday
$1.71 for all three

3 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioners $3.33ea
- $3 from promo
- $6 from $2 coupons that came out last Sunday
.99 for 3 Shampoos or Conditioners

6 Herbal Essences Shampoo $2.50ea
- $6 from promo (each time you get 3, you get $3 off)
- $9 from $3 off 2 coupons that came out last Sunday too
FREE!!!!!!!! (Awww shit! ...likin that ain't ya?)


This and the free Covergirl lash blasts and eyeshadows I got at CVS last week has me all geeked and I had to share. I don't normally post any deals that I get here, but I'm going to start from now on (maybe?). Anyway- get thee to a Kroger and get some cheap stuff!

No comments: