Thursday, September 14, 2006

I have been so busy I haven't been able to update. Was out of town at Ceasars Poconos Resort for this beautiful gal's wedding last weekend. That's her and our best man Christopher Robin (her brother). The cremony was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately the reception got a little messed up. Big miscommunication between the resort and the bride and groom. Shuttling entire wedding between two different resorts. The bride did not even get to dance with her father or new husband. It was very sad. But she made a BEAUTIFUL bride!

I had to go and pay for the retreat we're going to this weekend in Livonia, so since the Scrapbook Zone is only ten minutes from there, I had to stop in. I didn't have long because I was on my way to class, but boy did I do some damage. They had EVERYTHING! And good prices. Rhonna Ferrar stamps for only $14.99! The place is huge and they have a dollar section. Another bonus? Coupons every month. Yeah buddy. I'm all over that place. I've found my new favorite LSS. (Of course I'll still be visiting my other faves lol)

No comments: