Wednesday, September 06, 2006



Suri Has Finally Arrived


Ok, as much as I hate (absolutely despise) Tom Cruise...... his daughter is just gorgeous!!! And doesn't Katie look just great in this photo? I'll have to go dig up the ones of Brad and Angelina's baby because I just love them and it wouldn't be right to showcase Tom-who-I-hate 's baby if not showing beautiful Shiloh :)


Now Shiloh is one cute baby! Look at those lips! Ooh, also wanted to add this here for the future generations. Gas is finally back down! After reaching the all time high of $3.05 around here this summer, we're finally back to a much better $2.48. Still a ripoff. I'm only 27, but when I started driving at 16 gas was like $1.05 a gallon. You could put $3 and be good for a few days lol. You're lucky now if that will take you to the next city.

No comments: