Sunday, September 03, 2006


Yeah buddy, it's football season! Last year we went to the Homecoming game, and we were wanting to go so badly to the Michigan/Ohio State game this year, but unfortunately it's not gonna happen. I love Michigan Football. I think it came from the years growing up where we'd visit Aunt Ronda and Uncle Jim. There would always be a Michigan game on, or a Michigan decal on the patio door, license plates....the works without being tacky. Uncle Jim and then my cousin Jimmy (his son) attended U of M. I think this is the reason I've always wanted to attend myself- I never actually thought I'd be close though. But, right now I'm rockin a 4.0 so hopefully I can at least keep it close to that and be able to transfer in a few years with no problems whatsoever. The thought makes me want to jump for joy. I mean, there isn't really a feeling that compares to being at a college football game. Even if you don't go there, if it's your team, you enter with a huge sense of pride. It's almost overwhelming. Go Blue!!!!!!!

No comments: