Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I finally have a full time job. I'll do the freelance thing still, because it's great to have my name published, but I definitely needed something with a better and more steady paycheck.

I start tomorrow at 8. 8-5 Mon-Fri. Perfect schedule. Should be getting home just before DH but I have to go in hours before him. I have to leave the house at 7. He leaves at 9:30. The luxury of having your best friend as your boss.

I'm nervous and excited. I wasn't the first choice. He interviewed 3 people and chose someone else before me because this person had experience in the same field. But apparently they're not working out or something because he called the temp agency back and wanted me.

The pay is really good. Really good. Benefits are good as well, Blue Cross/Blue Shield but I'd have to wait for them to kick in after being hired on. Someone from Ajilon (the temp service) is coming to the office on Thursday to go over insurance information and direct deposit information with me. Which I find kind of odd, but cool that I don't have to go out to their office again.

I'm so excited. Will still try to update everyday :)

No comments: