Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2 Peas challenge: whats your biggest fear?

I saw that this was the challenge this morning but I couldn't bring myself to answer. I could say the regular answers that I have for this question. Which I am afraid of -- 1. That I'll never be able to have biological children 2. That someone will break into my house and murder me (I know, morbid)

But really, my biggest fear right now is that my life is not headed in the direction it is supposed to be. That things aren't going the way fate is wanting them to. That's scary. Especially considering the things going on in my life right now are huge. Getting married. Working on my degree. I know that we make our own choices, but I do believe in fate.

I can't get into it further than that, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But that's my biggest fear.

No comments: