Sunday, July 09, 2006

So I had a super busy day today. Woke up, headed over to Tom's parents house because his mom had a baby shower on her side of the family. After being there for four hours, we had a graduation party to attend on his Dad's side of the family. I didn't mind, it just made for a long day :) It was the first time I'd ever met his mom's side and I just love his dad's side, but I have anxiety issues so it's kinda stressful. But I made it.

The night before we went to the fireworks. We go every year, it's our thing, but for some reason, John didn't answer his phone once we got there. I'd left mine in the car and didn't know Dawn's by heart so we were kinda screwed. Normally we arrive together so we don't have that problem. Oddly enough, there were a ton of other people there that we know but didn't see. My brother and his girlfriend - who ran into his ex, ouch- my cousin brian and his fiance- and one of my bridesmaids who we did end up running into on the way out. All in all it was fun, I just wish we'd have found them. Then John leaves Chris a nasty voicemail and Tom got kinda pissed and called him out on it but it blew over........

Anyway, I don't really have much to say today.... but here's the 2peas challenge-

challenge: do you watch movies or listen to music while scraping? what are some of your favorites? I try to listen to music, but normally if Tom is still awake then he's watching something like 'Cold Case Files' so I listen to that. I feel entirely more creative when listening to my tunes though so I may have to bring in my mp3 player and rock out. I love a lot of different music but lately it's been the Postal Service, Staind, Angels and Airwaves and Anna Nalick. Kenny Chesney too of course. Always. I'd marry that dude for his voice, let alone the fact that he's FREAKING GORGEOUS!

No comments: