Thursday, August 17, 2006

2 Peas challenge: If you could go back in time, what moment in your life would you like to re-live?

Wow. What a thought provoking question. There is one moment from my childhood where I hurt my grandmother's feelings that I wish I could go back and change. But I can't write about it without having a mini-breakdown, crying jag so I'll think of something else. Probably the day I decided I'd had enough and dropped out of school. I thought I was so smart and I would never regret it. But, of course, I do. I went back for my G.E.D. and got that, but it's not the same. I wish I would have stuck it out and went to college right from high school. Being in college now, while taking care of a billion other responsibilities is HARD.

In other news-

My bridal shower is Sunday. I'm really, really getting excited. And nervous because I really don't like opening gifts in front of people. :) Guess I don't really have a choice!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm sure you will have a great time at the shower. They can be weird sometimes but I'm sure you will have fun. I didn't have a shower, we decided to elope, then 3 years later got married in the church. What was I thinking of doing it 2x's.

Sofia said...

I feel uncomfortable opening present in front of people too. It's just weird to have everyone staring at you. Anyway, hope you have a great time. :-)