Saturday, January 03, 2009

A New Year


I'm dieting again. Finally. I'm going to be 30 at the end of this month and I've got to get myself under control. This happens every new year. I get all motivated to get my diet on, go back to school, be more active and I fold after a few weeks (sometimes days). So I'm not making any promises here, ya know?

I wasn't going to blog about this here. I was going to start a whole new blog so people who might have this blog's address wouldn't be able to read about my dieting. But in all honesty, who really cares? If someone does happen to check this like once every six months and sees I'm dieting- who's it going to hurt? Why does it have to be some secret? So I'm not going through all the drama of creating a new blog. It's here and I don't really care what anyone thinks of that ;)

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and do Weight Watchers again. I briefly considered South Beach Diet but changing the entire way we eat, having to get rid of all that we have in the pantry already and rebuying just isn't an option right now. I might change to it later if I find myself having sugar issues, but at my last test the Dr found my sugar levels were normal so that's awesome. She still wants me on Metformin, but I'm not starting that yet. Maybe next week.

Alrighty so wish me luck, my non-readers :)

**Oh, by the way- I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I read the first Twilight and figured I wouldn't bother with the others. It was okay, but some parts were kind of dumb and I figured it'd be a waste of my time. Well, someone convinced me to read #2 and here I am on #4 which was a gift from the hubs for Christmas. I'm 3/4 of the way through and I'm freaking out because there won't be another one for a while. I'm addicted to the story and characters now. I think I'm in love with Edward Cullen, by the way. Team Edward!

No comments: