Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 4

Well, it was my birthday this week, which means people want you to eat goodies. At work, a girl made this ice cream pie (with cookie tombstones since I keep saying I have one foot in the grave, lol) and I had to eat a piece of it because they bring you into the meeting room and everyone's in there- I mean, they sing to you. You can't really avoid it. So I did have a piece of that deliciousness. My boss went to a meeting yesterday, though, and the person he was meeting gave him cupcakes for the office. I passed. Go me! I was still afraid the ice cream was going to bring me down though, but it didn't.

I'm down 3.4 lbs this week! Which brings my total to 10.8! Isn't that crazy? I almost wanted to pad it on my weight loss spreadsheet and only put 2.4 because what if it's a fluke!?! I always think it's a fluke. I always assume a big loss like that will come back to haunt me next week. Let's hope it doesn't!

No comments: