Sunday, January 06, 2008

Day Five


Did a little shopping with my two best girlfriends today. I picked up some of the MM Noteworthy and MM Love story collection, the Basic Grey precision file set, cardstock and Basic Grey Undressed mini chipboard letters- the "sweets" font. I put that giftcard from Santa to good use. Yesterday I picked up some of the new stamps at Michaels- spring/Easter and Valentine's sets, an acrylic set that was on clearance that they let me use a coupon on (sweet!) as well as a Martha Stewart acrylic set that was on clearance for 3.99. Good shopping weekend, and all dirt cheap.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love your day five photo! We are on the same wave length. When I woke up this morning I thought I would head to Archiver's and while there get a photo of the sign, since I spend most my time there. However, other things came up and I didn't go. LOL!

Anonymous said...

nice pic! I wish we had one here!!!!

Cecilia said...

Oooh, love shopping! That's a great photo!

justem said...

Great photo! I was there Friday night! :)

Barb said...

Sounds like a most successful shopping trip.