Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Tell me Christopher Robin's momma isn't awesome? Mr. Christopher had her make me a birthday cake and he printed off a pic of what he refers to as "my ghoulies" to put on it as decoration. What a flippin thoughtful guy! Of course it was delish, as her cakes always are. She made our bridal shower cake and wedding cake, too. Yummo. Thank you!!! ****Need a cake soon? I'll get ya the number, lemme know****

I'm 29 now. Goodness, how time flies. Seriously, you hear that when you're younger and you're like- yeah, right. But it's so true, and the older you get the quicker it goes. One year and I'm 30! 30! That's freakin madness. It feels like yesterday that I got my license. Wasn't I just turning 21 and hanging out of a car, throwing up in the parking lot of the Blind Pig? *sorry for the visual*

I think part of the reason it seems to be going by so fast is because my biological clock is ticking like a time bomb right about now. Please, Lord, please let me get pregnant this year. If it doesn't happen soon I'll be at their graduation with my walker and Tom will be completely gray. <--not to call you out on that little gray patch, dearie, I've got a streak myself.

No comments: