Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Day Nine

All day yesterday I was thinking that TODAY is Thursday. Well, it's not, it's Wednesday so my WW meeting is actually tomorrow. No, I didn't gorge out on Happy's Pizza but I was driving by the sign (which I love) and figured I'd snap a photo since I didn't have one yet for the day.

Today I had the best political debate with one of my best friends, Teresa. It was through email, and it was just hilarious. She's embarrased by my choice of political party (Republican). She's got crazy love for Mrs Hillary so she's all over me on my viewpoints- it's too funny.

In other news, I picked up a bottle of Chromium Picolinate. It's a small dose, but I'll take it in the morning since I take my Metformin at night and hopefully it will help. I just took a 10 day dose of Provera to stop a 6 week period, and that induced and even heavier period so *tmi warning* my uterus is all clear. Let's hope it triggers ovulation :) If not, our insurance finally changed over to Blue Cross- so I'll be making an appt with a reproductive endocrinologist. We're getting this thing going, I want a baby in '08!

1 comment:

Denise said...

When I saw the Happy Pizza sign I thought you were going to report you had your pre-WW last supper. LOL! That would be something I would do. Your photo is excellent. Night photos are so hard and yours has such crisp focus. Plus, the neon on black is an attention grabber!

I send you good wishes for a baby in 2008!