Monday, January 07, 2008

Day Seven

I chose my little "Office" items on my desk at work because I'm missing it right now :( I can hardly wait for new episodes (not that I don't love the old ones). I'm missing Grey's Anatomy too but there's supposed to be a new one this Thursday. I don't even watch that much tv, but I can not wait for the writer's strike to be over. Give them what they want already, they deserve it. I don't see how anyone could think it was fair that they not get a cut of the sales of the Season DVD's. They should get that, and that's one of the biggest things they wanted. Do whatever, just give me my Jim and Pam.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I agree with you on the writer's strike! Enough already! Your photo for today is awesome, made me laugh out loud!

Denise said...

I am in agreement with you over the writer's strike. I love your photo. LOL! Bring back Pam and Jim now!

Anonymous said...

rockin photo! right there with ya on the strike!

jillconyers said...

great photo! i gave dh an office calendar for xmas...it's hilarious!

I miss GA too! So ready for a new episode!

justem said...

HAha! Too cute!

So I just have to say...my parents are Jim and Pam and I didn't used to watch the office, but I kept hearing about them all the time...the first time I really thought people were talking about my family!!